Blizzard Buster – Color Selectable Helmet Safety Light
- 12 colors including RED, BLUE, GREEN, PINK, AQUA, AMBER, DIAMOND, MAGENTA, SKY BLUE, LIME GREEN, BRIGHT WHITE AND LIGHT BLUE.
- High helmet light mount location provides excellent visibility reducing accidents.
- Superior clarity even when your snowmobile’s tail light is covered with snow and ice.
- Allows riders behind you to always know your location.
- Super bright LED technology provides over 200 lumens of light.
- Be seen in all riding conditions including: snow dust, snow storms, fog, darkness and daylight.
- Simple installation:
- 6th Generation color selectable design uses the same integral power block for your power cord connection, eliminating cable strain and providing power to both your heated shield and the helmet safety light.
- Use your existing electric shield’s wiring, or purchase the “Helmet Accessory Power Cord” for optimal performance.
- Components mount easily using high quality adhesive backing.
- Adhesive backed (3M) wire-routing-clips are also included.
- Selectable colors allows for:
- Identifying members of your family just by their helmet color.
- Check state and provincial regulations for possible color restrictions.
- Helmet safety lights provide the ultimate in safety and visibility both on and off the trail.
- Made from the highest quality components available – fully warrantied.
- Convenience, innovation, safety and performance just what you expect from BITEHARDER
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR COILING SPACING
With your front coil springs adjusted for your individual riding style, measure the distance between the coils (See Diagram), with your machine on the ground under its own weight.